post

Saturday 14 December 2013

Official Festive Fun Party

Hey heroes, Choc here with the cheats to the epic annual Christmas Party!
I've been super pumped for this party since New Year :OOO
And to kick us off, here's an epic pic of the Plaza and Coast :D!



So the SHU Christmas Party has gone off with a BANG and I wanna give you guys the scoop on who what where when why how stuff about the party :P
The homepage has gotten a snowy makeover!
OMG LOL LOOK AT SHADOWBOT! :O


 You can buy LOADS of gifts for your hero buddies to wish them a very Merry Christmas!!

 There's also some cool Christmas furnishings that you can buy to transform your pad into a Christmas wonderland!


Sorry guys but this year they don't have the Jingle Bells homepad song :(


Here's the ULTIMATE!
You can shoot snowballs at your friends!


 Just wave your mouse above your Bubble Blaster button, click the snowball, aim, FIRRREEE!!!


There's also a new edition of the newspaper which I'm adding VERY soon!

So what's your fave part about the Christmas Party!?
Mine's the GIANT Christmas tree at the Coast!
Tell me in the comments!!

REMINDER:
I'M LEAVING ON MONDAY UNTIL MID JANUARY AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE ON OR NOT. IF I AM, CELEBRATE!!

Have a super snow-tastic holidays heroes!

~Chocolate

1 comment: