post

Friday 17 January 2014

6 NEW Kritterz for Non-Members!

Hey heroes, it's Choc here and I'm back from my holiday!
You may have noticed that I WAS on Twitter a bit and I DID make a blog post because I could do it from my iPod. It was extremely difficult to make a post but quite easy to Tweet. It was ESPECIALLY difficult finding WiFi but I found it every now and then :D
ANYWAYS that's not what I'm here talking about. SHU recently released 6 NEW Kritterz for non members! WOW you guys are pretty lucky!!
Take a look!




WOW!
I still can't believe SHU haven't announced this on either Twitter or Facebook!
Us fan bloggers must be getting too good ;)
Lol but all jokes aside, these Kritterz are SO cool!!

Tell me, which one is your fave?
Comment below and tell me why you like that Kritter and you'll get a shout out on Twitter and Facebook!

TIP: Find me on:
Facebook: Choc SpaceHero
Twitter: @ChocSpace

Have fun, heroes :D!!

~Chocolate

                              

1 comment: