post

Monday 17 March 2014

Deep Dive Party - ON NOW!

Hey guys, Choc here (finally)!!
SO SORRY for this super late post but I figured I may as well put it up here anyway XD
Soooo the Deep Dive Party has landed at the Homeworld and I thought I'd give you the lowdown of all the latest happenings!
Check it out :D

You can go check out the Coast and slide down a cool water slide!


You can also buy some cool mermaid and merman costumes (members only!)


If you blast an undersea creature balloon, it might jiggle!


LAST but not LEAST is the March edition of the Galactic Times!







And I think that's about it this year!
Unfortunately, this year's Deep Dive doesn't come with a badge :(
Maybe next year!

Comment your thoughts on the party so far :D

~Chocolate :3

1 comment:

  1. Nice post Chocolate. I've left it too late now, haha. Just won't do a post I guess.

    ReplyDelete